Club Carlson Elite Advisory Council

Tråd i 'Hoteller og bonusprogrammer' startet av Torkjell Andersen, 06. mars 2015.

1. Torkjell Andersen

Torkjell Andersen Nytt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Signet opp på dette for en god stund siden. Man svarer på ett par markedsundersøkelser nå og da, så snubler det inn 1000 Gold points på kontoen. Men i går tikket følgende epost inn:

Dear Torkjell,

It’s been several months since we sent our last Elite Advisory Council Survey. We’ve decided to try something different this time and would like to invite you to participate in a live online discussion with other Elite Advisory members. The discussion will last only one hour and you can participate from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere quiet that you have access to a computer and the Internet. We’ll be talking about some potential benefits changes to the program and we want to hear what you have to say about them. We think you will have fun participating and we will reward you with 50,000 Gold Points® for your time.

The online discussion session will take place on:

· Wednesday, March 11 at 7:00 p.m. CET

In order to participate, you will need:

·A laptop or desktop computer (sorry, iPads or other tablets cannot be used)

·A quiet location with access to the Internet

·A webcam to capture your image so other participants can see you; if you do not have a webcam, we will send you one if you are interested in participating

·A telephone for the audio portion of the session

Instructions and assistance will be provided in advance to help you set up for the event.

Please note – the session will be conducted in English to accommodate participants across multiple countries.

If you are interested in being considered for the discussion session, please respond directly to this email. There are a very limited number of spots available so please respond by March 9 if you wish to participate. Participants will be selected on a first come, first serve basis. Members who are not selected to join a discussion will receive 5,000 Gold Points just for signing up.

Thank you for your consideration, we value your input and look forward to your participation!

Sincerely,

XXXXX

Club Carlson Elite Member Engagement

Bare pokker så synd at man er låst opp i noe annet hele den dagen :(

Andre som har fått samme?

Henning liker dette
  2. gregas85

gregas85 Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Har ikke fått det. Har vært Concierge i CC og Gold i CC i snart 5 år, men ikke hørt noe om det. Morsomt at de gjør det da.

3. Reiseglad gutt

Reiseglad gutt Nytt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Jeg kan gjerne ta plassen din, om det ikke passer for deg?!

Del denne siden