Gratis status miles fra Lufthansen

Tråd i 'Øvrige flyselskap' startet av Travellingalf, 19. des 2014.

1. Travellingalf

Travellingalf Ut på tur - aldri sur InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Tror ikke jeg har fløyet Lufthansen på tre-fire år, men i dag fikk jeg likevel en hyggelig e-post fra de med beklagelser over streiker og andre uregelmessigheter i løpet av 2014. Og som ett lite plaster på såret får jeg 3000 status miles som kompensasjon. En hyggelig liten gest, spesielt ettersom jeg ikke akkurat er en lojal kunde.

A turbulent and eventful year is drawing to a close; a year in which we have invested like no other airline in the quality of our product and in which we were awarded a 5-star rating for our First Class. However, in many respects it has also been a difficult year. Lufthansa is currently in the middle of an industrial dispute, which has resulted in strikes and flight cancellations.

During the strike days we did everything we could to reduce the impact on your travel plans to a minimum. Despite our best efforts, the quality and reliability of our service has not always been what you have come to expect of Lufthansa. On behalf of the Lufthansa Board, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Over and above our public statements about the strikes, it is important to me that you understand our position. Lufthansa management is conducting negotiations with the necessary single-mindedness because the long-term competitiveness of our business is at stake. Only in this way will we be able to continue to invest in our product, in our quality and in precisely those services that you expect from us.

Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to reach a solution as quickly and as expediently as possible.
    I am, of course, aware that you may not have been able to take the flights with Lufthansa in 2014 that you planned. Consequently it is possible that your status qualification has been compromised. I therefore want to take this opportunity to award you a one-time credit of 3,000 status miles for the year 2014.

My sincerest thanks for your loyalty to Lufthansa, season’s greetings and my very best wishes for a happy and successful 2015.

2. AndersB

AndersB Reisende

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Samme kom hit, og jeg har samme reisemønster...

3. KristianSk

KristianSk Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Jeg fikk ikke, men nå har jeg aldri kreditert noe til M&M kontoen min.

4. Travellingalf

Travellingalf Ut på tur - aldri sur InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Det har ikke jeg heller, så vidt jeg vet i alle fall, men fikk ett slik Lufthansa Oil & Energy kort gjennom jobb i fjor så det kan kanskje være derfor jeg har fått.

Del denne siden