Min whatsapp forsøkt hacket

Tråd i 'Off-topic' startet av milehigh, 02. des 2022.

1. milehigh

milehigh Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Paster inn teksten jeg skrev på engelsk til noen venner;

30 min ago I started to get a bunch of telegram codes by SMS and a few automated phone calls. Didnt do anything with them. Then I was logged out of whatsapp on phone and of course on desktop.

Tried to log in again on phone by requesting a log in code. Did not receive by sms or phone, but after a few minutes I got several. One worked, but was then asked for 6 digit pin for 2 step verification. I dont think I had this, but this was probably set up by the hackers. As I couldnt provide this, based on an online article, the hacker device/account is then shut out, and I can access again in 6-7 days.

Tried sending a message from wifes account to me both before and after I used the login code above. The first showed as delivered, but the latter is not delivered so I at least hope they dont have more access. They should not have access to history with new device? Not sure about the backups stored. Strange however that it seems to be calling when trying to call?

Any experiences/advice?

My profile pic added by the hackers is this;

[​IMG]

2. milehigh

milehigh Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Alt vel etter 7 dager. Satte umiddelbart opp 2 nivåbekreftelse!

Earl and Are like this.
  3. melkoo

melkoo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Vurdert Signal? Usikker på om det vil være noe sikrere mtp hacking, men det er the "goto" i sikkerhets miljøt.

4. milehigh

milehigh Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Både Signal og Telegram er options, men da "alle" (jeg kommuniserer med) bruker whatsapp så er ikke det noe alternativ til daglig bruk.

Adrian E and melkoo like this.
  5. Upsaker

Upsaker Fastboende

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Bra det løste seg. Jeg mener det er ingen grunn til å skifte tjeneste bare man bruker unike passord og tofaktorautentisering.

Del denne siden