Marriott Bonvoy Status & Points Exstension

Tråd i 'Hoteller og bonusprogrammer' startet av Palg82, 08. april 2020.

1. Palg82

Palg82 Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Der kom Marriott Bonvoy også...

For Our Marriott Bonvoy Members
    I also want to take a moment to address our Marriott Bonvoy members. Like many of you, frequent travel is a way of life for me and most of the Marriott team. It is the way we connect, get inspired and evolve our business every day. While it is the right thing to do, it’s been hard not to be able to travel. We know that when you get back in the air and on the road, your points and status will be important to you.
    Status Extension: We want you to be able to enjoy the status that you earned in 2019. With that in mind, the status you earned in 2019 will be extended to February 2022.
    Points Expiration: To provide you ample time to redeem points, the expiration of points will be paused until February 2021. At that time, your points will only expire if your account has been inactive for at least 24 months.
    As the days unfold, we will continue to monitor and evolve our program requirements as necessary.

Edvard liker dette
  2. Edvard

Edvard 一期一会

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
  3. Flyingdutchman

Flyingdutchman Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Edvard liker dette
  4. Travellingalf

Travellingalf Ut på tur - aldri sur InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Også nevnt i egen artikkel på forsiden: https://insideflyer.no/status-match-marriott-bonvoy-platinum/

Men denne status matchen står jeg nok over. Hadde jeg trodd det var en aldri så liten sannsynlighet for at jeg skulle kunne oppfylle betingelsene for å beholde Platinum så hadde jeg nok gjort det, men med korona og lite Marriotts i Norge så blir nok det svært vanskelig for min del. Da "sparer" jeg heller muligheten til neste gang.

Del denne siden