Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. Are

Are EBD - Eurobonusekspert? InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Not optimal, but better than now as I have to scroll to fint the one flight I need from the list of trips.

That said, I guess this may be a very frequent flyer problem and not an issue for normal people :D

tobeornot999, kiev and holmen like this.
  2. kiev

kiev Ex Spært

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi Massimo,
    I don’t have the link yet, and wondering if the app is adapted for iPads as well? I know the trend is to just develop for the smaller screens, but I am ever hopeful for the larger screens since it is so much easier to read, navigate and type. And that would probably enable it to work on a MAC as well?

jonss liker dette
  3. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    If I understand you correctly you want to check what is the faster route despite the connections you have so you can compare departing and arrival time.
    So you should be able to do with this filter, right?
    The second one help you to display only selection with one-stop, but the first sorting option should make the trick.

Massimo

IMG_464D1F6D7F99-1.jpeg IMG_B49B698E84A9-1.jpeg

jonss liker dette
  4. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    yes I agree, it won't be pretty, hypothetically we would like to mix cards and show them according to flight departing dates, not PNR. We might need to start with stacking the cards and work out a better solution. The good news is that we aware of this issue and we are discussing the best way to sort it out.
    When we have something testable, I'll reach out.

magnusant liker dette
  5. kiev

kiev Ex Spært

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    For å svare meg selv (og for å få litt norsk tilbake i tråden…):
    iPad virker aldeles utmerket!
    EE659B69-678F-40B4-8D1B-0EEA0660DF70.png

holmen liker dette
  6. Are

Are EBD - Eurobonusekspert? InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Bare 600 flights? Trodde du fløy mye jeg :eek::D:D

kiev, Durek and holmen like this.
  7. Rscott

Rscott Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Mulig det er nevnt tidligere i tråden, men er det noen som har fått FP-rabatt på booking fra appen?

8. kiev

kiev Ex Spært

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hehe, ja tenkte også at den telleren var litt lav. Det er nok fortsatt •litt• forbedringspotensiale på akkurat den visningen. For eksempel viser den færre ankomster på hjemmeflyplassen TRD enn på OSL, og jeg reiser av prinsipp ikke med transportmidler som Norwegian/tog/buss. Viser heller ikke ganske mange lengre turer til Asia osv. Tipper løst at det skal være ca tregangen så mange i dette tidsrommet.
    Men dette er fiksbart, hovedpoenget er at kartvisning osv virker meget godt på iPad, så jeg er meget fornøyd med potensialet i denne appen!

Are and holmen like this.
  9. Rapolo

Rapolo Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Jeg prøvde tidligere i uken og fikk det ikke opp.

Rscott liker dette
  10. Flyrlavt

Flyrlavt Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I had a booking BER-CPH-ARN-HEL recently, got a phone from my job when I landed in CPH and had to jump on the next flight to BGO instead. CPH-ARN and ARN-HEL still shows up as recent flights in the app even though I never boarded these flights. I didn’t get any points and that’s correct, but according to the app I’ve been on these flights. Just a heads up :)

11. Spielhaug

Spielhaug Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I have an ongoing case regarding bagage tracking which may or may not be interesting to your team @Massimo Flight is svg-cph nightstop cph-waw-mia. 4 out of 5 luggages arrived, but there are differences on how their status is displayed. Of course the 4 that arrived has the text «loaded on LO029» and all the other connections. (Exept CPH, which none of the luggage has any status text updates, only time). The one who didnt arrive has the status «checked in» on all the same airports as the others, and similar timings. Is there a status that is not defined?
    Also if you choose one of several baggages in the booking, it dont arrive on the one you chose, but a random other piece. E.g choose person x bagage and the app displays person y.

12. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ipad works but it's not optimized, we will do some optimization with time as I see a lot of travelers with iPad onboard, especially to read online magazines.
    Regarding Mac app, we need to test, technically we can deploy to Mac as well but we are using several libraries in the app and we need to check compatibility. But I like the idea very much of having an app for Mac desktop, so we will look into it with time.

Insomnia4u and kiev like this.
  13. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I don't know exactly, we would have to check the details for this case, but we are showing the trips according to the booking, so if the trip hasn't been rebooked we will still show it even if it was a no-show. That being said, soon we will introduce a booking details screen from Manage My Booking where you can see if you were boarded or not.

kiev liker dette
  14. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi, so the status "checked-in" means that the baggage was accepted but didn't see any other scans at any of those touchpoints. I don't think it's any technical failure on our end, but if you don't mind filing a support ticket with some details (bagtag and in which flight and date it was checked-in) we can check, those are very hard scenarios to test for us as in test to reproduce as we don't have any rush bags.

15. Frode789

Frode789 Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    One thing that frustrates me with the app, is when selecting seats... I hope something can be adjusted here =)

I select a seat on leg A for myself. Then it will automatically skip to leg B, even when there are other passengers on my booking. I want to be able to select (and secure) seats for all my passengers (f.ex we are 3 family members) on the same leg, before moving to the next one.. At least make this a setting?

16. Rscott

Rscott Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo Great improvement from the old app to be able to book award tickets., but if Fly Premium discount is not available, travelers risk paying too many points without knowing. Perhaps leaving out this feature for now is the better option?

Last edited: 03. okt 2022
    tobeornot999 liker dette
  17. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi, yes this is how it's designed and implemented.
    I did test the scenario and after you select the first passenger we move to the next one, then to the next flight: https://lab.flysas.com/sandbox/app2.0/seatsDemo.MP4

If it doesn't work like this example we might have a problem we are not aware of, would you mind filing a ticket adding the booking reference so we can check?

Frode789 liker dette
  18. Frode789

Frode789 Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Great to hear that this was how it was supposed to be :)

Yeah this is not how it worked on my end sadly.
    It has happened on both of my bookings after I installed the new app.
    I've filed a ticket, thanks.

19. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi again, I tested now the app on Mac desktop and it works pretty well actually. It's super handy, it's still formatted on portrait but it's ok.

If you are using a Mac with a Mac processor, take the URL from your Mac I sent to you at the beginning to download the app and when the browser asks open in App Store, then download!

upload_2022-10-4_14-0-21.png

Last edited: 04. okt 2022
    kiev, Spielhaug and jonss like this.
  20. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    We will make support soon for MC Premium and Amex 241

Del denne siden