Denne siden kan inneholde links til partnere som støtter oss hvis du handler fra dem.
Qatar Airways tilbyr denne uken «en verden av fantastiske priser» gjennom deres globale tilbud til over 140 destinasjoner.
Tilbudet varer frem til 19. april, og reisen må finne sted innen 10. desember. Det er et begrenset antall seter tilgjengelig, så det lønner seg å ikke vente for lenge med å bestille.
De populære destinasjonene Bangkok og Singapore skiller seg ut som ærlig gode tilbud, både i Economy og Business Class.
Betingelser og vilkår:
- Sales period: 13th – 19th April 2015
- Travel period: 13th April – 10th December 2015. All travel must be completed by 10th December 2015.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
- All itineraries originating from Qatar. Itineraries originating from other countries with transit in Doha or itineraries with Doha as a final destination are allowed.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, Q, T for Economy, I and A for Business and First Class travel.
- Minimum stay:
– From Africa: First(A)/Business(I) – 2 days; Economy(Q) – 2 days; Economy(T) – 3 days; Economy(O) – 4 days
– From Middle East: First(A)/Business(I) – 2 days; Economy(Q) – 1 day; Economy(T) – 2 days; Economy(O) – 3 days
– From rest of the world: First(A)/Business(I) – 7 days; Economy(Q) – 3 days; Economy(T) – 4 days; Economy(O) – 7 days
- Maximum stay:
– From Australia: 3 months
– From rest of the world: First(A)/Business(I) – 3 months; Economy(Q) – 3 months; Economy(T) – 2 months; Economy(O) – 1 month
- On selected routings, weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to fare rules for details.
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a penalty. Please review at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a penalty that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences (except for intra-Middle East flights^, flights between Middle East and Indian Subcontinent^, and short-haul direct flights not via Doha where a fixed penalty of USD 100 applies, on top of fare differences). Please review at the time of booking.
- In case of no-show, the ticket is forfeited and it is non-refundable and non-changeable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and Korea where the no-show penalties apply on top of the Change or Cancellation fees. Please review at the time of booking.
- For travel involving mutiple booking classes, the most restictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits is not permitted with the promotional fares.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- A different set of terms and conditions may apply for travel originating from different countries. Please check their respective country sites for more information.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Middle East flights with travel originating from Iran will follow Iran fare rules.
Diskutér dette tilbudet i denne forum-tråden.
Qatar Airways starter flyvninger til Zanzibar
Qatar Airways utvider til Sør-Afrika
Presentasjon av verdens første Airbus A350XWB i Doha
Bli med ombord i Qatars A380
Ny Business Class på vei fra Qatar Airways
Sniktitt på Qatar Airways nye Airbus A350XWB
Airbus presenterer Airbus A350XWB i Doha
Les også våre tester av Qatar Airways:
Qatar Airways First Class (Airbus A330)
Qatar Airways Business Class (Boeing 787)
Qatar Airways Business Class, Doha – Kuala Lumpur (Airbus A330)
Qatar Airways Business Class, London – Doha (Airbus A330)