Friends & Family på Virgin Australia -domestic

Tråd i 'Reisedeals' startet av Aussie74, 01. febr 2017.

1. Aussie74

Aussie74 United Airlines Million Miler

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Jeg har ei venninne som er cabin manager på Virgin Australia som tipset meg om denne dealen.
    Tenkte den var grei å dele hvis noen av dere har planer om å ta turen til Australia og i samme slengen reise litt innenlands.
    Jeg har ingen planer om å reise i denne tidsperioden så har ikke sjekket opp i priser osv. Good luck :) ✈️

Hi Everyone,
    I received this from work today and thought perhaps some of you may benefit from it. Who doesn't like discounted flights?! Promotion ends on 7th Feb so get in quick! I've attached a pic showing the specific flights that are eligible.

From today (Wednesday 1 February) until Tuesday 7 February, you can get up to 30% off selected GETAWAY class fares to selected domestic destinations as outlined in the table below, for travel between 14 February – 29 March 2017.

This deal is only available on our website – www.virginaustralia.com and you’ll need to enter this special promotional code when booking: NQZ36. You will know you’ve secured a great deal when the red promotion tag is applied next to your fare.

The best news is there are no restrictions on who can travel, so you can pass this amazing deal onto your friends and family! Feel free to copy and paste this information into an email to them, or post it your social channels, to ensure they don’t miss out!

Some small print:
    As these are commercial fares, full terms and conditions apply – check the website for more details. Virgin Australia Staff Travel cannot assist you with bookings, changes and cancellations. Bookings are only available online and subsequent changes/cancellations must be made via our website or through the GCC. Discount is based off T class fare levels.

image.jpeg

tommy777, hkallevik, Ursa and 5 others like this.

Del denne siden