Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    The ticket number on recent flow trips will likely be included in the next update

2. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Yes, we list also the no-shows and they are marked as not boarded, maybe we should remove them from the list, not sure myself.

3. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Yes, flight subscription is being tested as we speak and is likely to be included in the next update, flights info messages are already sent via push if you have a trip book. The catch of removing the SMS is more than we don't always know whether you are using an app and whether the push message has reached you, so it's a bit tricky decision as flight delays are critical for travelers, but sure we will be working on seeing whether we could avoid the sms if we know you have received the push, we could actually detect whether you tap on the push received.

RoadKing liker dette
  4. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Could you send us a note from within the app so we can check? Maybe listing a booking missing

5. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Is it still the same? Could you file a report so we can check?

6. stakar

stakar Frequent Traveler - EBP

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo
    Yesterday most of my upcoming trips disappeared from the app. I had a trip to ARN this morning and it was not visible in the new app, only in the old (Travel Pass Unlimited). A bonus trip to TRD the coming weekend is also missing among 2 travels to BER in November and one to BCN. Multiple bookings to ARN have also disappeared, only 1 booking in 2 weeks visible.

I do also have a problem when making Travel Pass bookings through the new app. The Eurobonus number (I am EBD) is not added to the bookings, and I need to add the EB number manually for each booking. I did recognize it when I did not get access to the Gold Lounge and received Boarding Group B. I have had Travel Pass for almost 8 years, and this has never happened before.

7. tobeornot999

tobeornot999 Flying high

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Exactly the same problem here. My booking and boarding pass for OSL-LHR later today is not visible. Any ideas why, @Massimo? Refreshing the app doesn't help.

Whereas the OSL-LAX flight 1 month out shows up as my first flight.

The app also says "2 upcoming trips" although I have 6 trips coming up (including the LHR one mentioned above) in the old app.

8. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Regarding the "cancelled trips still there", they were both gone today.

Looks like the new app just needs some time updating. When that happens instantly in the old one, however, I suppose that would be possible in the new one too(?)

9. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Could you open a ticket so I can check your details?

tobeornot999 liker dette
  10. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Could you open a ticket so I can check your details?

11. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I have checked now and we had some issues in the last couple of days with filtering which we fixed as soon as we got the information, so it shall be resolved now. Will monitor to see if this is happening again.

12. tobeornot999

tobeornot999 Flying high

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    My bookings are all in place now. Thanks.

13. Are

Are EBD - Eurobonusekspert? InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    After todays update, I have only 3 trips..
    One award, one on 220-stock and the one I added couple of days ago which was missing from before.

I got a mild surprice when I opened the app to check in for tomorrows flight and it said "Your flight in 45 days" :D
    After I refreshed I got one more, but on the other hand I had 16 on recently flown ..

So still around 20.

Interesting though is that I can after the refresh check in to my next flight, but it is not listed under upcoming trips.

Yet a new refresh and we are back down to 3 upcoming flights.
    In the old app I have 32 bookings.

Also interesting, the app always requests my contact info when checking in, even though email and phone should be registered on my profile, but for some reason it always adds +46 (Sweden) and not +47 (Norway) to my phone number.

14. Are

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Now all the bookings are there :cool:

15. Are

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    One more comment.
    I can no longer open the seat map after boarding had started.
    It was a nice feature to see if the adjecent seat was occupied or not.
    I can get the seat map from expertflyer, but seems much more convenient to use the app.

16. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    We cache the seatmap so it shall be retrievable as long as you have accessed it once. That said it will show the information of your last "live" update, so if in between your boarding and the gate close the agent assigned a person, you might not see that seat as occupied.

It's very hard for us to test those scenarios, when you say you couldn't open, do you mean the seat link wasn't there, or you get a bad response?
    It shall be accessible all the time to acecss seatmap if you tap on the seats on the flight card in home or MyTrips or from a/c details view.

17. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Guys, we published 0.18 release the other day, a few good features added and a few bugs were corrected to make your travel life better:

- my favorite: you can subscribe to any flight and get departure, arrival, takeoff, landing, block-time notifications, so you can subscribe to your a/c previous flights to know when it arrives at the gate. This will add a widget in app home screen as well.
    - support for group booking
    - trips details on recent trips with ticket numbers so you can access your baggage tracking days after landing, good for when we have disruptions
    - you can set your default airport and currency in the settings
    - you can change your subscription for marketing messages
    - you can now check a/c rotation anytime including the previous day
    - we now inform you when you have been upgraded from a bid in manage my booking.
    - we fixed the issue of showing the wrong image on the home screen when there are connecting flights, which you guys reported a few times here
    - corrected timestamp on feedback module
    - for airborne flights, we show now KM rather than knows
    - you can now rate your flights after arrival
    - we group your past trip by city and aircraft so you can check what is your top destination and your top aircraft :)

We are off with MC Premium and Amex 241 starting next week, stay tuned and keep helping us with such productive feedback.

EndreD, Flyrlavt, cothom and 6 others like this.
  18. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Not possible to trigger an alarm when your checked in luggage isn´t on your plane ?

19. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo
    First I say that I really like the booking Info tab.
    A few wishes to put on the list there though:
    1.Possible to copy E-ticket number, like you can with the booking reference.
    2.Also show meals here, especially if you book any special meals or pre-ordered meals also maybe?

Then back to something we discussed here earlier, and this is related to laover when it’s overnight. I really like to see this. So would be great if it could be added in future releases?
    Also the duration of each flight would be great to add there.
    I keep going back to the old back to check.

Other than that, thanks to you and your team for the great job you do! And thanks to listening to us here on IF.

20. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Technically possible, but we don't want to do this yet, the reason is that we rely on bag scanning to determine whether the bag is on the plane or not, so a bag not scanned, doesn't really mean a bag not loaded. We have improved a lot airport scanning in the last few years but we still have issues in some stations. This service is provided by contractors in different countries so it's hard for us to reach 100% accuracy.
    We are testing as we speak the quality of the data as we believe informing travelers proactivily is the way to go. Maybe we can release this as "beta" with a big disclaimer to anyway check at arrival if the bag is arriving. Shipping home bags that actually arrived with the plane could be very expensive if we have failures.
    Maybe we can enable this for those airports we feel more comfortable.

Del denne siden