Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. runese

runese “Chewie, we’re home.”

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Same here! Looking forward to an invite!

2. Are

Are EBD - Eurobonusekspert? InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    One more comment from my side.
    The next flight is not listed under upcoming flights.
    I find that a bit confusing and several times I have though for a second that I'm missing a flight.

dandor liker dette
  3. stakar

stakar Frequent Traveler - EBP

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo I have TPC Unlimited (Full Flex) and tried to rebook a return flight from ARN to OSL tomorrow. I am originally booked at SK499 16.11.22 and want to rebook for to an earlier flight. In the new app I get the following message "There are no earlier or later flights available for your price category. If you still wish to continue to change your flight, Contact SAS support for assistance"

In the old app I can rebook to all flights tomorrow. IMG_0033.PNG IMG_0034.PNG IMG_0033.PNG IMG_0034.PNG IMG_0033.PNG

4. holmen

holmen "Ung" og "lovende"

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Isn't it better when boarding is BEFORE departure, not 4 hours and 22 minutes after?
    Screenshot_20221119-154245.png

5. joskje

joskje Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo I'm missing a few features from the old app:

1. I can no longer remove or "hide" bookings in the app. The use case for me is when I've added family member trips to monitor changes or boarding etc, and want to remove them after check-in. This was possible in the old app as "hide booking"

2. I miss the "time between flights" feature, more specifically between in and out-bound. Also when I have long connections (idk what the "limit" for a connection is before it gets in a new tab, i guess this is the same as they do on the webpage sometimes) but it's a bit annyoing as it still is the same "journey" just that it has a longer connection. I.e. connection times between tabs are not shown anywhere, nor the total time between inbound/outbound

stekus liker dette
  6. joskje

joskje Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    There is also a bug in the "Peek" at tier level benefits for EBD. It shows 10% but it's supposed to be 30% discount. If I press more details the correct value is shown :)

Screenshot_20221121_114049.jpg

7. Flyingdutchman

Flyingdutchman Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Today I tried to check in for a flight tomorrow. In the new app I can not do that as it complains that passenger data is missing. I added my phone number (which indeed was missing even though I did get an SMS telling me that checkin is now open). The e-mail was prefilled, and as it was a travel agency booking for a work related trip, the e-mail that was there was my work e-mail.
    I tried to click continue, though got a message that the contact information was invalid. Both the phonenr and e-mail address are correct, though different than what is in my profile (private phone nr and private e-mail).
    I left the app, went to the normal/old SAS iphone app and it was no problem to check in.

8. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Delays on 2 separate flights today, but no push notifications.
    Got push notifications for boarding, but not for the delays.
    Had to use avinor.no and info screens for info.
    Bug in the app ?

9. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    noted!

10. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I think these 2 things were fixed in the last release. Please create a ticket if you still have a problem so we can debug it.

11. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Would you mind creating support tickets, as long as the ticket had EB number we should show them (since 2013) but it could be we have an issue with the airport not using our normal Departure Control System, so if you send us a few bookings we can check and correct this.

12. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Can you paste this message into a ticket so we can check what happened and address it ?

Massimo

13. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Can you send us those 2 flights, if you open a ticket we can check what happened?

14. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Can you send us the details so we can check?

15. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    yes, so this is the thing. We haven't delivered the TP rebooking yet, it's undergoing testing so we should be able to add it to the next update. What you did was "change flight" in the check-in window, I know for you as a user is the same thing,
    but is technical following another procedure? I don't know why the backend failed to show you the list of flights, but I will investigate.

We are planning to push a new build in a couple of days and that should contain TP rebooking so bear with me.
    Meanwhile, as you know, you can still cancel and rebook, it's a couple of more taps but as TP doesn't have payments it's still super fast.

stakar liker dette
  16. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Yes, this happens randomly and we haven't figured out when this happens yet, if you could send us the booking reference via the in-app tech support we can check if we find a pattern.

holmen liker dette
  17. Flyingdutchman

Flyingdutchman Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Sure, where/how do I create a ticket? I'm new at this :D

18. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    In the app:
    Click on More -> Technical Support -> Create new ticket