Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    ok, we will check this out

trygveat liker dette
  2. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I do see the challenge then, but if you could do something in the app itself would be great. Sometimes it happens you are automatically rebooked and the MCT does not make the connection possible.
    It would be great if something could be done, CheckMyTrip when it was a good tool used to do this job for you and tell you exact what has changed.
    Also TK does send you SMS and Email with what the changes are. But that’s the only positive thing about TK, their app sucks big time. And it for sure does not tell you.

3. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    The app suddenly just stops (freezes/blue screen), especially when I am trying to share my experiences from the last flight.
    This has been an issue for a few months now.
    It doesn't happen all the time, but annoying anyway.
    Not so nice when I am ready to board the next flight, but have to reboot my telephone first to be able to open the app again...

Last edited: 21. nov 2023
  4. Nordlands

Nordlands EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Just now after boarding SK984 the "boarding time" in the app changed from 09:20 to 0:26? Not sure if it is an app issue or human error. The app also showed a very late 09:35 boarding time up to <2 hours before departure, that was changed to 09:20 before boarding started (actual boarding started even earlier).

Also on "manage my trip" it shows flight time 14h 35m, but also arrival "in 6 hours". I guess some time zone issue?

5. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Could you create a ticket in the app, so we can see the version you are at, if you have some screenshot and a description what you were doing, it will help

6. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Could you file a ticket and indicate which booking was this about so we can check the flight movements and investigate?

Nordlands liker dette
  7. Spielhaug

Spielhaug Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I have a really nerdy request, that is in no way connected to the travel experience when using the app.
    But I noticed when looking at the new Lifetime Gold dashboard, that activity has been registered back to 2003. Being «somewhat» eager to have all my flight history registered, I see a possibility to access some of my «missing flights». Is there a way to access my flight history way back to 2003? I know I cant via the app, since that stops around 2012, but maybe You have some tricks up your sleeve on where to find this elsewhere?

8. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Apparen
    Apparently, we store customer data only for 10 years, not sure why, some folks decided this as data retention for some reason when GDPR was introduced, so I am afraid we are not able to show the data before 2012.

Spielhaug liker dette
  9. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    The version must have been 5.11.x
    The background just turns greyish blue and the app stops working.
    I am able to go to the start screen, but when I enter the app again, it remains frozen, so I have to reboot the telephone to wake it up again.
    It only happened when I was trying to rate my flight.

10. Klubba

Klubba Nytt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Så en ny (for meg) hyggelig funksjon i appen på mandag da jeg fløy fra Oslo. I Dynamic Island vises hvor langt boardingprosessen har kommet. Det ble imidlertid ikke vist på tilbaketuren fra London.

upload_2023-11-23_11-35-37.png

Massimo, indahla and maarstad like this.
  11. Rapolo

Rapolo Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo, one thing that would be great to understand better (and solve), cause it's sort of annoying from a customer/user perspective. I know this has been a topic in this thread earlier, and it might not be something you will prioritize as there are uncertainties regarding alliance. However, this will probably also be relevant if a similar award redemption will be possible in SkyTeam.

In your Star Alliance Award search it seems like you have set a limit on the length of connection to 8(?) hours. Below is two individual flights from SVG-CPH and CPH-ARN that are fully legal to book. However, due to the 8 hour limit on connections, this is not an option when searching online for a trip from SVG-ARN

Not sure if this is a quick fix or not, but to be honest, I think that increasing the limit to 24 hours (which is the actual limit when booking over phone) will cut a lot of the phone calls to your colleagues at the Star Alliance Award booking hotline. Many of the bookings I've made myself would not have needed assistance from your team if connections up to 24 hours were visible online. Other Star Alliance search engines like United Airline show connections up to 24 hours.

By allowing this, it will also potentially increase the number of available flights as there can be married segments or segments with O&D restrictions involving connections above 8 hours that will never appear on the SAS search engine, and these will also not appear when searching leg by leg.

upload_2023-11-24_10-53-36.png
    upload_2023-11-24_10-53-54.png

Attached Files:

Kjetil L, magnusha, cooolcatz and 6 others like this.
  12. Einar

Einar Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo : I am not able to add bookings to my calendar from the app on iPhone anymore. Is this a known bug, or something I should report? This includes both paid bookings and Star alliance point bookings if that would make a difference.

Staralliance liker dette
  13. lohelle

lohelle EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Not sure if it's mentioned already, but with Norwegian I can add multiple boarding passes to Apple Wallet with one button, while in the SAS-app I need to add one and one. Might be a nice feature

pepperminte liker dette
  14. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Here is the screenshot
    Here is a screenshot.
    I found out it only happens when I use the push notification to rate my flight experience.
    When it happens, I have to restart my phone to get the app working again, at least most of the time when it occurs.
    Sometimes I just exit the app and re-enter.
    Screenshot_20231128_183018_SAS.jpg

15. Mysterio

Mysterio Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Da er LTG-glitchen fikset.

Massimo liker dette
  16. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Dere som har oppnådd LTG, ser dere historikken?

17. trygveat

trygveat Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Massimo and snus_mumrikken like this.
  18. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ok, when was the last time this happened, we had an issue where the app got stuck on the splash screen when you open the app from a push, which was fixed in the latest update. Could you let me know if it happens again?

19. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ok, will check this out.

20. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Nice, let me check on this.

Del denne siden