En chat med... EuroBonus-sjefen

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Flemming Poulsen, 25. jan 2015.

1. Flemming Poulsen

Flemming Poulsen Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Det er med stor glede at vi kan offentliggjøre første deltager i en forhåpentligvis ny tradisjon her på Bonusfeber.no, nemlig "En chat med..."

Her vil vi invitere prominente personer fra reisebransjen til en live chat med medlemmene av Bonusfeber.no.

Den første "En chat med..." blir med sjefen for SAS EuroBonus, Nils Lindhe (Vice President Loyalty).

"En chat med Nils Lindhe" finner sted onsdag 4. februar, kl. 19.00.

Du er hermed inviteret til at stille dine spørgsmål på forhånd i denne tråd. Da interessen for at stille spørgsmål er stor, så kan vi ikke nødvendigvis garantere, at der bliver svaret på alle spørgsmål, men ved at stille spørgsmålene her på forhånd, så kan vi undgå dobbelt-spørgsmål og gæstens muligheder for at svare er desuden større, hvis han på forhånd kan forberede sig.

Denne tråd skal kun bruges til spørgsmål til Nils Lindhe og ikke til øvrige kommentarer eller spørgsmål.

Forsøg venligst også at holde spørgsmålene korte, præcise og konkrete og ikke mindst at holde en god tone.

Der vil også blive mulighed for at stille spørgsmål under live chatten og disse vil blive kombineret med spørgsmål stillet på forhånd i denne tråd.

Da chatten med Club Carlson er udsat, så er I velkomne til at stille spørgsmål på norsk, dansk, svensk eller engelsk.

Last edited: 03. febr 2015
    Cecilie, Roberto, KristianSk and 11 others like this.
  2. Reiseglad gutt

Reiseglad gutt Nytt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Kunder med SAS/Am Ex Premium-kort tjener 15 EB-poeng per hundre kroner på kortet. Dette kortet koster 1200 i året. Kunder med et klassisk Am Ex-kort og som får Membership Rewards som omgjøres til EB-poeng tjener 20 poeng per hundre kroner på kortet. Dette kortet koster 650 i året, MR-medlemskap koster 100 i året, altså totalt 750. Er det ikke litt rart at SAS sitt eget cobrandet kort, som koster 450 kr mer, likevel gir lavere poeng-opptjening? Det burde EB-sjefen få svare på.

Henning liker dette
  3. Dash

Dash Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hey!
    1. When will it be possible to book *A reward tickets online? I am starting to wonder if SAS do not see the importance of this. Many members do not even know that this is possible. And if they know, it takes a lot of time and knowledge to book these reward tickets. People are complaining a lot about the availability of reward tickets with SAS(Yes, I know you have made it possible yo book regular tickets for point), making it easier to book reward tickets with partners could help in this aspect. If this is difficult to implement, I suggest that you take a phone call to your friends in United.

2. Why do you not have any hotel partners in the US where one can book reward nights?

Flemming Poulsen liker dette
  4. Henning

Henning co-founder

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Will it be possible in the future to add different frequent flyer account numbers to the reservations online? Ideally one should be able to add different numbers to different segments on the same trip, in case one wants to earn miles on different programs. (There can be many reasons for this.) An example: when booking an award flight with EuroBonus points, and you have Gold status with another Star Alliance program, you must go to queue in the check-in counter to register the Gold card so your status is recognised. This is annoying, but necessary, in order to get access to the domestic lounge at OSL.

Flemming Poulsen and KristianSk like this.
  5. KristianSk

KristianSk Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    The Eurobonus Diamond tier launched almost a year ago and still the main benefit seems to be that you're able to give away a gold card.

1. Will there be any new features added to the diamond tier in the near future?
    2. Have you considered a higher tier bonus for Diamond members?
    3. When will Diamond be recognised in your computer systems?

Last edited: 26. jan 2015
  6. peterfox

peterfox EBD-QR Platinum- HH Gold - Carlson Rewards - Gold

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    The EBD tier was launched about a year ago and was supposed to take extra care of loyal customers;

1) How come it is almost impossible to get support / help in booking CT-tickets issued by AMEX ?

2) When will advantages be recognised by SGH staff / contract check-in at remote stations??

3) Will EBDs been given entrance to First Class facilities in FRA/ZRH/MUC ?

4) Will EBDs be given Club Carlson Concierge / Hilton Diamond or other hotel perks ???

Roberto and Flemming Poulsen like this.
  7. peterfox

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    None of my concern by the way;

5) Will EBDs by any chance been given any "proper" perks while renting cars? Todays perks are based upon availability which is equal to zip, and therefore more a "paper-perk"??

8. peterfox

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    6) Will SAS give any effort in retaining their EBDs? I know that a handful of your members used this chance, but in the long run, are you willing to take care of your loyal members, or does it all come down to the bottom-line that you still don´t have, you are still loosing money, and you have still have not settled your pension plan??

9. Jørgen

Jørgen Livsnyter

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    1) Will SAS Improve possibility to upgrade with points with partners. Now this is only available on the most expensive tickets, and not really a true option for most of us. A straight out scam in my eyes as the tickets available for upgrade often are so expensive that higher cabin class tickets would be cheaper to buy directly.

2) Why are you making such an effort to make EB a bonus program for "everything else", more than a loyalty program to FLY with the airline SAS?!? With the dramatic devaluation you will not make "any points" from actually flying with SAS, just when ex. shopping or signing up for insurance..

3) Why have you partnered up with Optiontown? It is a company with complete lack of customer support.. Would it not be better to handle this yourself? Possibly joining forces to handle OP-ups with points/cash and for people with status?

4) A while ago a lot of EBG/EBD (about 50+) sent an email requesting "soft block" of the middle seat. It was working earlier in the booking system (Amadeus?) (without SAS knowing it according to themself), but removed (possibly with a system update last summer).. As far as I know, no official response was made to the email. Why? Has this been adressed? It seems like a non-expensive improvement of the EB-program that many of the customers really appreciate. And when 50+ of your best customers join to send an email, they deserve an answer..

5)
    How far down the Vodka-bottle during the "Julebord" was the SAS PR-team when they decided to sell inn the new devaluation as an improvement, followed up by several statements that this "will not effect the average traveller", basically spitting all customers in the face with BS?

Last edited: 03. febr 2015
    Baldrick, Bizflyer, NoLimit and 5 others like this.
  10. ILS2

ILS2 Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    1) What are your comments on the announcement of this major devaluation of EuroBonus, which was presented as "happy news" on the website and later followed up in the media by Knut Morten Johansen saying that "most people will not be affected by the changes."?

2) Do you feel it´s appropriate to give customers 48 hours (over a weekend) to adjust to a totally new earnings scheme? By comparison, British Airways, Lufthansa, United etc. gives their members a minimum of 3 months...

3) You can now make more miles by booking the cheapest option (i.e. Norwegian on domestic), paying with co-brand EuroBonus-card and purchase EuroBonus extra points for the money saved (usually 200+ NOK per segment), rather than booking and flying with SAS. What do you think about that?

4) In what way does miles for online shopping, credit card spending, groceries etc. make people more loyal towards actually flying with SAS, when the number of miles you get for the flight (in Europe) is quite irrelevant?

5) Please, please explain me the logic of cutting earnings on Business Class tickets that cost 20.000 NOK?!? You should have increased earnings for all premium class tickets, not cut. Again, look to the recent British Airways changes.

6) Why do you deny status members booking Companion Ticket outside of opening hours like with normal EuroBonus tickets?

7) Why do you guard codeshare earnings as if it was a state secret?

8) Considering the new earnings level for flying in Europe is, sorry to say, a joke. Will SAS introduce higher status bonuses for EBG/EBD/EBP (i.e. 50%, and 100%) to compensate and increase loyalty?

9) Why are the EBD benefits so fascinatingly poor? We´re talking about a level that i.e. Lufthansa will give you two years Senator status for...

10) Do you feel it´s good business practice to silently increase the prices for the "Best Availability"-tickets, considering they are a part of the promised "better rewards availability" benefit for EBG/EBD/EBP that you failed to create for EuroBonus 2.0?

11) When will EuroBonus let members book all types of rewards online (incl. Companion Ticket)?

11. ILS2

ILS2 Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    12) Did you ever consider other ways of keeping the number of outstanding points down, rather than just cutting the earnings, which hits the loyalty directly? You could i.e. cut points validity to 24 months (not EBG and up) unless they fly a certain number of SK flights during that period (loyalty), reward prices based on status (higher status, lower price), spontaneous crazy last-minute point bargains on flights with low booking numbers etc.

The changes you made just seemed poorly thought through and with even worse execution.

12. Henning

Henning co-founder

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Siden chatten med Club Carlson har blitt utsatt, er det nå anledning til å stille spørsmålene på norsk :)
    (Dansk, svensk og engelsk er også greit.)

13. Fnate

Fnate Halvstudert Røver

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    He he, did they read the questions above and had Cold feet?

Ha ha, leste de spørsmålene ovenfor og fikk kalde føtter?

Ti hi, läste dom frågorna och fick kalda fötter?

Baaah baaaah... Daws, for helvede... Leste de spørgsmålene og fik røgeben?

14. steve0

steve0 EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Point redemption for Amazon (both US and UK) has been advertised on the website as 'coming soon' for a very long time now. Is there any plan to activate that redemption possibility short-term (few months maximum)?

15. Fnate

Fnate Halvstudert Røver

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Mine spørsmål er ganske enkelt:

1) Vil man se nøyere på hvilke bookingklasser som opptjener hhv 25% og 100% nedi veien? Jeg ble litt overrasket at en t/r til Malaga i GO til 4817,- kr. opptjener 25%. Jeg har derimot full forståelse for at en til 1500,- kr gjør det.

2) BA har en funksjon som heter book&upgrade. Dvs at du kan søke på en PLUS-reise for cash + tilgjengelighet på Upgrade til C for poeng i en og samme øvelse. Jeg flyttet hele min long haul business til BA pga denne funksjonen og vet mange andre som har gjort det samme. Er dette en type funksjonalitet som SAS kunne tenke seg å gjøre?

Peace out.

ILS2, Roberto and TOS_EBG like this.
  16. Darkcho

Darkcho Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Er det mulig for dere å informere personalet bedre? Nå er det meget varierende opplevelse for passasjerene. Får man gratis vann ombord eller må du kjøpe flaske? Nytt svar hver gang jeg flyr. Er det kun en alkohol-enhet pr person i SAS Plus eller flere? Nytt svar hver gang jeg flyr. I tillegg kommer ting som at de ansatte feilinformerer som koster penger for kundene. Eksempel: Oppgraderte begge veier for Oslo - New York - Oslo for penger i loungen. De ansatte bekrefter at dette vil gi ekstra poeng mtp opptjening til å bli SAS Diamant kunde. Vel hjemme kommer ingen poeng, og både mailen for gullkunder og chat sier at dette er korrekt, jeg skal ikke få noen poeng. Veldig hyggelig etter det er brukt 7000kr på upgrades for litt mat og legroom.. Håpløst å heller ikke gi dette i etterkant, eneste til nå er "synd at de sa feil i loungen" via en mail. Så mye for å bli mer lojalt medlem.

17. ILS2

ILS2 Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    In the ever increasing lack of loyalty building incentives from EuroBonus, will you consider introducing roll-over miles? This means that if you make 75.000 miles during your qualification period, you'll start the next one with 30.000. Now there are absolutely no incentives to fly with SAS or credit miles to EuroBonus once you've hit the EBG/EBD threshold (i.e. upgrade vouchers). Roll-over miles would be a nice extra benefit which would increase loyalty towards both SAS and EuroBonus.

18. Fnate

Fnate Halvstudert Røver

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    [overkorpsfører - moderering]
    Denne tråden er kun for spørsmål til SAS representanten, som forhåpentligvis blir klekkelig honorert for å besvare spørsmålene våre.
    All diskusjon tas i forumet for øvrig. :)
    [/overkorpsfører]

19. Travelmate

Travelmate Guest

Hei, jeg har hatt Flying Blue platinum i sju år og nyter at jeg får de samme fordelene hos alle partnere, spesielt fast track i pass- og sikkerhetskontrollen. Jeg har noen år hatt ulike gullkort med Star Alliance partnere og da ikke fått fast track i Norden når jeg flyr SAS. Nå har jeg gull hos sas og får ikke fast track hos andre partnere.
    Jeg opplever at Skyteams Sky Priority er mye mer gjennomført for alle med gode kort. Vil SAS og Star Alliance kunne tilby noe av det samme snart?

20. Flemming Poulsen

Flemming Poulsen Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Jeg er nu ved at gennemgå alle spørgsmål og forbedrede dem til Nils Lindhe. Flere af dem omhandler mere produktrelaterede ting og ikke så meget EuroBonus. Derfor en opfordring til udelukkende at stille spørgsmål om EuroBonus og gemme spørgsmål om servicekoncepter m.v. til en anden god gang...

Kom gerne med flere spørgsmål i tråden, så vi kan få en god chat imorgen...

Konstruktive spørgsmål er meget velkomne....

Del denne siden