Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Yes in regards to the LFG note, we already received it and I hope we can make this available in the app as it makes a lot of sense. We are designing this as we speak, we might need some time though as we have more urgent things to stabilize in the app. But we are working on it.

magnusant and Skarven like this.
  2. kiev

kiev Ex Spært

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Wallet is fine for its original intent but less useful for temporary boarding passes. Many clicks to enter a three-flight trip, it soon is cluttered with lots of flights, and is a pain with many clicks to clean up afterwards. Much better to use the app!

Massimo liker dette
  3. RoadKing

RoadKing Helt hekta

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    You should show it as a golden cake, with sectors of 10 and a percentage in the midst (30% 40% … 90%), gradually making the cake more and more golden. Not big, mind you. Perhaps 20px high 20px wide, at 100%, replace ##% with a smiley :)

Are liker dette
  4. Upsaker

Upsaker Fastboende

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Boarding passes disappears automatically when they expire, some hours after the plane departs. It should actually expire a couple of hours after landing instead. But either way its no need to clean up.

Jan Fredrik, kiev and Are like this.
  5. Are

Are EBD - Eurobonusekspert? InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Absolutely.
    For taxfree purchases and lounge on arrival if needed.

Massimo, magnusant and Upsaker like this.
  6. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    This was before we actually passed the gate, I was looking at the app and boarding process while walking to the gate. And suddenly it said boarding completed. We was then two persons there, + it was one person with no-show. So 3persons not boarded. Should I mention anything special when submitting the ticket?

Also I one of my bags was not loaded, which is of course not good. But actually the first time it happen to me in CPH. It was great to look in the app and show the agents on arrival that it was not loaded on the plane.
    Later that evening it showed as loaded, but on the same plane as I came with and not the plane it actually ended up coming with.

7. Brukernavnet

Brukernavnet EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I have a booking for Sunday morning which shows as ready for check-in on the front page of the app, however if I press the button to check in I'm taken to the page for the booking, which says check-in will open in 13 hours. Seems like there's different logic for these two pages?

8. Skarven

Skarven Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I am EBD, but this can not be true? On my way from OSL-ZRH now, beautiful weather and nice flight :)

Attached Files:

9. tobeornot999

tobeornot999 Flying high

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I got the same text in the new app on my CPH flight in Go recently.

Didn't want anything but a drink anyway, but expect the crew would've taken payment if I ordered anything from the rest of the menu, even though it did say "0 kr" in the app.

Those are the rules anyway. For EBD.

Skarven liker dette
  10. markus

markus Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Under the "my bookings" section and "manage my trip" it would be nice to have an "add to calendar" option. My flights does not always get added to the calendar automatically, so would be nice to have this option.

11. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi, this issue is fixed in 0.0.15 which will reach you this week! :)

Upsaker and Staralliance like this.
  12. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    This is will included in the next release 0.0.15 which you will receive sometime this week

Skarven liker dette
  13. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Yes, add to calendar is in our backlog, let's hope we can make it with the time.

kiev, Skarven and markus like this.
  14. Kristian

Kristian 'Bittelitt' bonussamledilla

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    A lot of interesting features are being discussed. It seems promising!

May I join in with one suggestions:
    A feature that I really miss is to see every booking where I have given my Eurobonus number in the booking, even for travels that don't include SAS flights (so in essense Widerøe and Star Alliance partners). This was possible for several years in the SAS app untill the feature for some odd reason was removed. Could the new app make those kind of bookings at least visible (if not interactable)? It would really help us keep track of our travels!

I'm sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this tread, I may have missed it...

15. kiev

kiev Ex Spært

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    What is the time plan for this project? When do you go for function freeze, when is launch planned, etc?

16. mrt

mrt Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Sent a ticket instead

Last edited: 11. okt 2022
  17. indahla

indahla Flyr for lite...

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Didn't read all 12 pages..
    When will the app be avail. on iOS ?

18. Rscott

Rscott Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    trygveat liker dette
  19. pepperminte

pepperminte Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    First impression is really good. Just noticed a couple minor things right away.

I got a flight to Evenes with a layover in Oslo, so on the home page it says "Upcoming trip to Oslo", a bit confusing in my opinion.

I tried to update my profile. To confirm the change I had to put in a security code, but it doesn't work with the iPhone autofyll from messages function, I just get an invalid parameter error, but it works if I put it in manually.

Grazie e buon lavoro Massimo! ;)

snus_mumrikken, Bolle and Nordlands like this.
  20. Spielhaug

Spielhaug Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    On a flight back from US, I was unable to check in, probably because one of the kids had to update the telephone number. (ICE)
    I was able to check in via web.

Del denne siden