Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Sent you a PM.

changi liker dette
  2. Brukernavnet

Brukernavnet EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    A suggestion:
    If you book a bonus ticket with Widerøe (WF) flights, you cannot select a seat, even if the flight should have seat selection. This is an issue both on the webpage and in the new app.

However, if you use classic.sas.no (as described in this post), it is possible to select seats for these flights, and the selected seats show up in the app on refresh.

So apparently there's an API available to do this. It would be great to be able to do it from the app (and webpage) as well.

cooolcatz liker dette
  3. flyhigh

flyhigh Aktivt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Har en reise i morgen kl 10.40. Aviser og magasiner pleier å dukke opp 22 timer før. Hvor er de blitt av i den nye appen? Kan ikke se dem.

4. Nordlands

Nordlands EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Er ikke implementert enda, tidligere post sier det kommer i neste oppdatering.

5. stekus

stekus Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Finnes funksjon for å legge til flyginger i kalenderen på mobilen ikke i den nye appen?

6. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Correct, we are sending today a new build to Apple for approval, it normally takes a few days to get approved, so early next week, this will be available.

7. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Coming on the next update, early next week.

Orjan.eldor and stekus like this.
  8. Orjan.eldor

Orjan.eldor EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Will the new App be avileble for iPhone in App Store next week? Week 48?

9. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Aircraft details shows also for LH flights, but it does not pull the right data.
    Maybe and likely because you don’t have access to this data? But then maybe better not to display?
    314CCD69-A2D9-456C-8D8C-934DAD48C863.png

10. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Likely! :)

11. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi guys,
    sharing the list of new features released on 1.21 this morning:

- Add trips to the calendar
    - Amex 241
    - Entertainment section (digital magazines)
    - Fix issues with trip overlapping
    - you can now tap on the Boarding Pass QR code to enlarge it to full screen
    - Fix the issue which didn't make it clear how to select the Travel Pass product
    - You can not set a default airport that is not in your country of residence, case of Malmö user who wants CPH as the default
    - Fixed issued on APIS flow when triggering from the home screen
    - Fixed issue with fonts size when the device has text enlarged

And this is the release candidate, so let's hope for the best!

Massimo

12. Tore

Tore Milehunter Offisiell Representant Admin

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Og nå er appen ute for ios i appstore

Rscott, paramberg and kaiarne like this.
  13. Jan Fredrik

Jan Fredrik Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ikke noe vits i med test-appen lenger da?

14. tobeornot999

tobeornot999 Flying high

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Den kan slettes, ja.

15. Nuvolari

Nuvolari EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    En ting jeg kunne tenkt meg er varsling når det kommer poeng inn på konto.

markus and ktyvandt like this.
  16. Teknolai

Teknolai EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi @Massimo!

First - thanks for a great app, it really feels a lot smoother and modern than the old one.

But one small issue my wife and I discovered today: when two app users are in the same booking, when they click boarding pass in the app, they both get the same boarding pass shown as default, without swiping. My wife didn't notice that she scanned my boarding pass, so I was a bit perplexed when my boarding was denied, until I guessed what had happened.

So our feature request is: show the boarding pass for the logged in user first, at least for the non-booking user. Shouldn't be necessary to swipe to find your own boarding pass when opening the app for the first time on the day of travel.

Thanks!

markus, Frode789, Storbaba and 3 others like this.
  17. ccurrahee

ccurrahee Jobb jobb jobb

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Enjoyable new app for us IO users @Massimo. I notice that the layout on the webpage is changes today to fit the design og the app.

Problem is that I can not open any of my bookings on the web version. Have tested different browsers and logging in and out. They display but are not active to open.

18. ccurrahee

ccurrahee Jobb jobb jobb

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    When I get update notifications on my home screen for changes in a booking, The notification does not mention what booking. Thats okay. But when i follow the notification I end up at the booking section, not at the specific booking.

Not good.

Brukernavnet liker dette
  19. StigF

StigF Nytt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Just got the new IOS app - looks great!

One strange thing though. Currently on a trip from Bergen via Oslo and Addis to Mauritius with SAS and Ethiopian (one PNR). When checking in to the app yesterday - I got boarding passes for all three legs of my journey. Arriving to Oslo - I chill out at the domestic terminal before heading to international close to departure. Then, when I am to scan my boarding pass in duty free - it is no longer in the app! Talking to ground staff, they insist I have to go out of international to the checkin counter for a document check. They also say this is necessary on all flights with Ethiopian - and that they doubt I even had a boarding pass in the first place (which I am 100% sure of)..

In the old app - if there were legs you couldn’t check in on before document check, you got an alert of having to go the counter. And, never had this issue with boarding passes..

Not sure where the issues lie - but something to look at urgently. Thought I had lots of time to spare - but ended up running between things..

20. stekus

stekus Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Was flying from LYR to TOS the other day, the plane later continues to OSL on the same flight number. Some time during the flight (when I eventually got online after getting closer to the mainland) the APP wouldn't show the flight progress but the your flight is soon ready for boarding. I wanted to see the flight progress on the map.

Eddie47 liker dette

Del denne siden