Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Hi! Likewise! It's always good to meet in person, anyone here who wants to visit us at our office in Stockholm is welcome!

Yes, seatmap shall be accessible after boarding for the reason you mentioned, I found it annoying myself. It's a technical reason why it doesn't work right now, due to how upstream services work, but we will find a way to fix this. Be free to follow this up in few months if you don't see it.

I'll send this right away to QA team for investigation, thanks for noticing.

stekus, Cumulus and snus_mumrikken like this.
  2. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    (free rebooking the same day,)
    I didn't experiece this the other day when I change flight, but let us test what happens when you are in standby, from what I know you are not accepted so you will only get the boarding pass when they assigned you a seat.

(quickly the flights are registered in the points)
    normally points shall be credited within 24 hours, but we have problems with TP. Was this a Travel Passs booking? If you can send me a booking we can backtrack it and see what is happening: [email protected]

(claiming missing points feature)
    I'll ask the team working with this

(default showing ')
    it's available in "settings" > "default ticket type"

Attached Files:

Rapolo liker dette
  3. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Does anyone know why I don't get notifications when someone posts a message or replies to me?

This is how it looks like my setting. Nothing on spam.
    upload_2023-11-19_10-31-59.png

4. Tore

Tore Milehunter Offisiell Representant Admin

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I found some more buttons at the backoffice, i’ll hope it works better now.

Tore

Massimo liker dette
  5. Henrik

Henrik Hellas-sympatisør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    My last TP flight that credited automatically was on the 24th of October, the one on the 26th did not credit. Sent a list of missing flights recently to EBretro and they fixed it very quickly, but happy to provide etkt and PNRs if it helps, Massimo.

App is really good as it is, and most of the key features are working well!

I’ve reported two bugs. One is the new widget, where the widget reports the correct ETA for delays, but in the app the card shows e.g. “in 24 minutes” based on the scheduled arrival, not on the updated taken the delay into consideration. Minor thing.

Second is the lack of autocorrect/override that disables autocorrect in the app. When I had access to the Diamond chat it was annoying, even things like double spaces to create punctuation marks didn’t work, and that really makes it annoying to type messages.

6. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    (I’ve reported two bugs. One is the new widget, where the widget reports the correct ETA for delays, but in the app the card shows e.g. “in 24 minutes” based on the scheduled arrival, not on the updated taken the delay into consideration. Minor thing.)

This is fixed already and will deployed early next week with 5.13

(Second is the lack of autocorrect/override that disables autocorrect in the app. When I had access to the Diamond chat it was annoying, even things like double spaces to create punctuation marks didn’t work, and that really makes it annoying to type messages.)
    Created a card to fix this

wilco liker dette
  7. RoadKing

RoadKing Helt hekta

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    You need to work on the double communication. Screens like this is very confusing. If I was in a rush and/or intercontinental booking, I’d be very worried.

screen dump deleted due to poor tools on phone.

Last edited: 19. nov 2023
  8. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Do you mean not receiving the push notification for confirmation while seeing the confirmation screen?
    I think we can disable it, but not sure what is making you worry about intercont. What do you mean exactly?

9. RoadKing

RoadKing Helt hekta

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Sorry for expressing myself badly.
    If you look at the screendump, it says success AND «sorry we were not able to process your request…»
    I see the booking in the app and all, so it is certainly ok. But this kind of double communication is not good. I guess the error msg is not related to the booking itself but something else?

Another note on this;
    The button «Share» allow you to choose the notepad, fine. But doing so, you should include the booking details like:
    Booking ref
    Date time flight# from to seat

Date time flight# from to seat

Just bringing up the notepad with an empty sheet does not add any value.

10. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ah! Got it now!
    I think that is because of one of the travel extra widgets/components failing for some reason and their backend returned this error, probably the hotel widget or car rental, but I agree is confusing, I'll check this out.
    I think we had a problem with the hotels.com widget last week.

We will also improve the sharing button, we do it better in the new itinerary but we forgot to add it here.

RoadKing liker dette
  11. tmolvik

tmolvik Aktivt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Is there already (or will there be) any possibility of connecting directly to on-board WiFi through the app? I thought I read about it somewhere, but I can't seem to find anything in my app, so I might have been dreaming.

12. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    There is. But there is a but.

We are not able to connect you automatically unless you first go into your settings connect to SAS WiFi and wait for the loading blue screen to load as your device has to be registered on the onboard server. Once that finishes loading, you can go back to the SAS App and you should have a "connect to wifi" that orchestrates all the eligibility rules to grant you access.

So apart from the wifi setting, the rest is smooth.

A widget on the home screen like this one will appear, with CONNECT instead of GO TO SETTINGS.

upload_2023-11-19_13-11-21.png

chrt, tobeornot999, Cumulus and 6 others like this.
  13. tmolvik

tmolvik Aktivt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Nice, thanks a lot. Will try that next time :)

14. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Works now!

Tore liker dette
  15. Rapolo

Rapolo Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    This was normal bookings, not TP. Sent you an email with relevant information.

16. Are

Are EBD - Eurobonusekspert? InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Great to see you back here!

I'd like to raise my previous issue. I am still missing the first 1000 flights in my app under Past Trips.
    The ticket on this topic was closed long time ago, but doesn't appear to have been resolved as of yet..

17. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo
    Have another feature wish, when you receive text message and email from SAS with a schedule change it’s sometimes very difficult to see what has changed. Especially if you have many bookings you don’t remember. Would it be possible to somehow highlight in the app the changes? For example it is visible the 15days you are allowed to do changes.

And even then depending on the type of booking of course that you are allowed to do the changes in the app.

Are, Trent600, wilco and 1 other person like this.
  18. FlyMCO

FlyMCO Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    2´nd that.
    If you have many booking in the app and get email "change",it is some work to find out in the app what flight it regards.
    And a wish that would be nice is...
    In the seat map,or another place,can you show what side of the plane that have the sunshine.

Trent600 liker dette
  19. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I understand the problem and the need. Honestly is not an easy problem to solve as the upstream service just notifies us that there is a change and we are not storing on our backend all the bookings to compare. Also the schedule changes and booking changes are massive. Maybe we can keep some sort of "version" in the app, but we need to analyze this properly.

snus_mumrikken and jgroneng like this.
  20. trygveat

trygveat Veteran

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Young children are not allowed to be seated near the exit row, and when choosing a seat for the child on the web page these rows are blocked out:

upload_2023-11-21_20-28-36.png

... while in the app all free seats are shown as available:

Screenshot_20231121-202553.jpg

The seating restriction do however seem to be enforced in the back-end, as trying to select a seat here returns the following error:

Screenshot_20231121-202631.jpg

Del denne siden