Flying Blue forlenger status i forbindelse med COVID-19

Tråd i 'Flying blue' startet av haakonks, 15. april 2020.

1. haakonks

haakonks Veteran InsideFlyer Ambassadør

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Flying Blue-programmet for KLM og Air France har nå annonsert at de forlenger all opptjeningsperiodene som avsluttes mellom mars 2020 og februar 2021 med 12 måneder.

https://www.flyingblue.nl/en/news/coronavirus-updates

De føyer seg da inn i rekken med andre flyselskaper som tar lignende grep fro de beste kundene.

Edvard, alexfins, Xflipper and 2 others like this.
  2. flying_all

flying_all Finnair Platinum + EBD / EBG lifetime

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Epost:

Over the past few weeks, your life will have undoubtedly been affected by the unprecedented global health crisis caused by COVID-19. We at Flying Blue want to offer our best wishes and hopes for you and your loved ones during these troubling times.

We understand that as a loyal Flying Blue member, it has significantly impacted your ability to travel for business, leisure or to visit family and friends. Due to the global travel restrictions, your flying may have greatly reduced and therefore you may find it challenging to maintain your current level. In these trying times, we want to remove any uncertainty you may have about your Flying Blue Elite level.

To do so, we will maintain your current Elite level for another 12 months from the end of your current qualification period. For more details, please click here. As the situation evolves, we remain dedicated to communicating the latest information to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we hope you and your family stay safe and healthy, and we are looking forward to welcoming you on board again very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Pieter J. Th. Elbers – President & Chief Executive Officer KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
    Anne Rigail – Chief Executive Officer Air France
    Frédéric Kahane – SVP Customer Loyalty

Shyneno liker dette
  3. ccurrahee

ccurrahee Helt hekta

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Da kom det e-post til meg også. Om poeng som går ut i desember. Forlenget levetid med 1 år. Har ingen status i systemet.

Del denne siden