Ny SAS app - erfaringer

Tråd i 'SAS EuroBonus' startet av Tore, 20. aug 2022.

1. Brukernavnet

Brukernavnet EBD

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo With the current functionality I find the seat map selection cumbersome with multiple people in the booking. You first have to swipe in the cards above the seat map to select the person you want to change the seat for. With 4-5 people in a booking there's a fair bit of swiping to move seats for everyone.

Would it be possible to allow selecting a person directly from the seat map? E.g. I want to move person X from 3C to 3D: I tap on 3C and person X is selected (indicated by slight change of color?), then tap on 3D and thereby assign the new seat.

2. Teletori

Teletori Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ordered child meal and not possible to see that in app.

Ideally it should be able to order in app.

3. elgringo1964

elgringo1964 Med lem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    It is booked through a travel agency.

4. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    yes, we will change the passenger selection to this UI as well, which makes it easy for you to see what has been selected and we can make it so if you are selecting a seat that is assigned to one of your traveler that person get selected (as you write)

Attached Files:

pgaa, Frode789, paramberg and 5 others like this.
  5. ordnetseg

ordnetseg EBG saved my life!

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Mulig brukerfeil, men er det mulig å skjule en booking? Finner ikke løsning for dette, og det er litt plagsomt når man booker for andre. Det var jo svært enkelt i den gamle appen.

6. markus

markus Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    It would be great if you could add a option for general feedback in the app. Not app related feedback, just SAS feedback. SAS does not have a good contact form for feedback and complaints. By making it hard for us to give feedback they end up with annoyed customers while they also miss out on what they could do to improve their product.

Would be nice to have this option, and it would have to go to someone who actually reads it and have the power to bring it to the right people in the organization.

Spielhaug liker dette
  7. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    I agree 100% with you, especially in such a feedback economy where we are right now.
    Let me work on it.

WannaBeFrequentFlyer and markus like this.
  8. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    You can only hide bookings that were added manually at the moment, it's a technical reason why we don't allow that at the moment, but we will find a way to fix this as we agree it's good having that option.

ordnetseg liker dette
  9. Massimo

Massimo Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Last edited: 15. mars 2023
    cothom, tobeornot999, Henrik and 3 others like this.
  10. XIII

XIII Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    @Massimo i think you should become SAS Customer Service manager. if they were as committed to their CS as you are when it comes to the app, the company would go from being one of the least appreciated in Europe, to the top of costumer satisfaction!

11. leeds1979

leeds1979 Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Great idea, but why chat when answer is only «tyværr»:oops:
    Ps: sorry for spam, just not happy with customer service, as diamond or in general

12. snus_mumrikken

snus_mumrikken Eventyrar

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Email sent :)

13. runarg

runarg Aktivt Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Arrival time is not updated during the flight. I was flying LAX-CPH. Right after takeoff, the flight showed an arrival at 13:44. That was the same as the screen in the seat and Flightradar24. During the flight arrival time was ticking down, both on the screen and Flightradar 24. Before landing it was 13:25 on both, but still 13:44 in the app. When we landed, the app changed to 13:25 too!

14. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    For award bookings; would it be possible to add functionality to check whether the points used are expired or not?

15. Fly med oss

Fly med oss Stockholm

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    In the old app it was possible to copy a full itinerary to the clipboard. Will it come back in the new app? I miss this as it was an easy way of sharing my flight details with less tech savvy family members in an email or a text message.

RoadKing liker dette
  16. democomputer

democomputer Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Thank you for including me in the chat test.

I have testet it a couple of times. First time with a non-time critical issue regarding my point-sharing group(no updates). The agent told me she would talk to a coworker, then never came back to me.

The second time was when my flight was cancelled. I had to restart the chat as the first one became inactive. The agent told me I kept being disconnected. I went in and out of the app because I was checking alternative routes and so on, so I could not keep the app open on the chat. Seems the chat need to be kept alive somehow, and give me a notification when I got a reply.

A good thing the agent had the correct permissions/authority to rebook me, unfortunately the process was a bit slow and my preferred flight were booked by others before the agent could book them.

K
    PS: Regarding notifications they need to direct me to the relevant view in the app when I click on them.

17. markus

markus Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Fikk varsel i appen om at en booking var endret. Går inn i appen for å se, og der ligger informasjon om nye tider + hvilke flights som er kansellert/endret. Veldig bra. Nå slipper vi å fiske gjennom e-poster for å finne ut av dette.

EndreD and Kristian like this.
  18. holmen

holmen "Ung" og "lovende"

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Det fikk jeg også, og det er fint at det vises hva som er endret.

MEN! Man kommer ikke inn i selve bookingen ved å trykke på varselet. Man må fortsatt finne frem til riktig booking, og da må man huske å se på bookingnr før man trykker på varselet. Jeg er klok av skade, så jeg skrev ned booking ref. før jeg trykker på varselet, så jeg visste hvilken booking det var snakk om. (Har ikke fått epost om endringen?)

Frode789, democomputer and markus like this.
  19. markus

markus Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Ja samme var det her. Veldig dumt dersom man har mange bookinger i appen.
    Ingen e-post varsel her heller (så langt).

EDIT: Der fikk jeg ny varsel i app + mailvarsel. Om jeg nå ser på bookingen i appen så vises ikke de kansellerte avgangene. Om jeg trykker inn via linken på mail vises heller ikke de kansellerte avgangene, så da må jeg inn å fiske gjennom e-poster for å se hvilke endringer som er gjort..

Last edited: 22. mars 2023
  20. democomputer

democomputer Senior Medlem

Likes mottatt:
    Bonuspoeng:
    Jepp!

This goes for all notifications from SAS-app. Big fix needed to redirect all notifications to correct booking/screen in app.

K

Frode789, dandor and holmen like this.

Del denne siden